Of burning mosquito-repellent incense smoke contains 4 types of harmful substances, ultra-fine particles (particulate matter less than 2.5 microns in diameter), polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) and carbonyl compounds (such as formaldehyde and acetaldehyde) and benzene. Meanwhile, in addition to these 4 obvious harmful substances, mosquito-repellent incense has a lot of organic fillers, adhesives, dyes and other additives to make mosquito flameless smoldering .
According to estimates, a roll of mosquito-repellent incense emits particles and burned about 100 pieces of cigarettes of about the same amount, release of ultra fine particles can be entered and lodged in the lungs, can cause asthma in the short term, long term may lead to cancer. Followed by mosquito-repellent incense base materials produced by incomplete combustion of carcinogen, and some compounds that can irritate the upper respiratory tract, these substances can cause a person's nervous system poisoning.
Institute of health report said electric mosquito coils in addition to releasing Allethrin, toluene and other chemical substances, there are still many unknowns, the most harmful compounds.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Development history of mosquito-rep...
- Mosquito coil
- Electrothermal mosquito-repellent i...
- Electric liquid mosquito-repellent ...
- Principle of mosquito-repellent inc...
- Mosquito-repellent incense ingredients
- Mosquito repellent toxic principle
- Mosquito buy recommendation
- Mosquito-repellent incense
- Baby mosquito-repellent incense
- How to choose laundry detergent
- he role of laundry detergent
- Types of detergents
- Precautions for use of detergents
- What's the difference between deter...
- How to distinguish household deterg...