Included in the pesticide management
In 2004, mosquito coils and insecticide was included in the pesticide management area, the toxicity of mosquito-repellent incense is mandatory: mosquito repellent products are insecticides, belongs to the category of pesticide. Mosquito repellent before being put into service, in addition to the need to obtain a general license number of commodity production in addition to also have a registration number issued by the Department of agriculture pesticides and pesticide production license.
Of trichlorphon and Chlorpyrifos, pest enemies such as organophosphate mosquito most toxic;
Contains amino acid lipid, followed by mosquito toxicity of propoxur, dimethacarb;
Containing pyrethroids, propargyl include permethrin chrysanthemum, chloro-fluoro ether lipid of mosquito-repellent incense, belongs to the low-toxicity pesticides.
Because of mosquito-repellent incense ingredients are not the same, harmful gases produced in combustion smoke are also different, ultrafine particles (particulate matter less than 2.5 microns in diameter) are the most common, the ultrafine particles can be inhaled and affect the human respiratory tract. Some poor quality of mosquito-repellent incense burning also generates polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, Carbonyl Compounds (such as formaldehyde and acetaldehyde) and benzene, if these substances belong to the poisonous gas ignited in a closed space, human poisoning symptom can also occur.
Families with children or pregnant women must not be mosquito-repellent incense, buy inferior mosquito coils to be carcinogenic, light can induce respiratory diseases in children. If necessary, in the hallways of mosquito-repellent incense.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Development history of mosquito-rep...
- Mosquito coil
- Electrothermal mosquito-repellent i...
- Electric liquid mosquito-repellent ...
- Principle of mosquito-repellent inc...
- Mosquito-repellent incense ingredients
- Mosquito danger
- Mosquito buy recommendation
- Mosquito-repellent incense
- Baby mosquito-repellent incense
- How to choose laundry detergent
- he role of laundry detergent
- Types of detergents
- Precautions for use of detergents
- What's the difference between deter...
- How to distinguish household deterg...
- What are the advantages and disadva...