What is the harm of using expired hand sanitizer?
Pseudomonas aeruginosa bacteria breeding period of hand sanitizer will cause great harm to human.
It is understood that due to Pseudomonas aeruginosa as pathogen, can cause wound infection, pneumonia and other diseases, strong pathogenicity to the human body, can cause severe purulent septicemia; pathogenic bacteria Staphylococcus aureus is very strong, can cause purulent infection and sepsis. Mr. Li national cleaning products quality supervision and inspection center to remind consumers, in the use of hand washing liquid in public places, we should pay attention to whether hand washing liquid, smelly so pungent odor, if any, may be more than the shelf life of products or use of prohibited materials, it is best not to use the washing liquid. Secondly, it is also necessary to observe whether there is stratification or oil-water separation in the hand washing liquid. If there is, it is indicated that the production process of the enterprise does not control the emulsification process in the production process, which will affect the washing effect, and the best not to use.
Zhejiang zhengdian Industry Co.,Ltd
Add：No. 63 Baihuashan Industrial Zone Development Avenue Wuyi County, Jinhua City, Zhejiang Province
Related Industry Knowledge
- Development history of mosquito-rep...
- Mosquito coil
- Electrothermal mosquito-repellent i...
- Electric liquid mosquito-repellent ...
- Principle of mosquito-repellent inc...
- Mosquito-repellent incense ingredients
- Mosquito danger
- Mosquito repellent toxic principle
- Mosquito buy recommendation
- Mosquito-repellent incense
- How to prevent detergent from remai...
- What are the main ingredients of de...
- Mosquito repellent
- Mosquito will let you poison it?
- Mosquito incense principle
- The difference between laundry dete...
- How to buy laundry detergent?
- The advantages of laundry detergent
- What is the current general deterge...
- How to use detergent carefully